Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Architecture you Can Dream in

For more on this Story go to:  Fubiz


As previously stated, Hunter is a blog about all different features of art which includes architecture... I love dreamy ideals and this certainly hits the nail on the head in terms of the kind of room that I could have dreamt of as a child... Oceanic walls and a room in a ship off the ceiling, brilliant thought went into this, except maybe when I was growing up the ship would have been replaced by a barn with displays of horses on the walls running through green grass.

I can truthfully say that when I was in my teens, it would have been a large Sunflower shaped creation hanging from the ceiling with Grateful Dead Jerry Bears (in neon) that part actually happened, just not the Sunflower.... 




No comments: